Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge 2020
Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge
Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge returns, the most famous sporting event on The beautiful East Coast, Khorfakkan City. This year you can participate physically or virtual.
This event is exclusively created for the adventurous soul eager to unravel the unknown.
Join us in experiencing pristine secrets of the exclusive city of Khorfakkan, set on virgin territories where you can see Khorfakkan city and the unique coast and beautiful secret beaches.
The Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge guarantees a mesmerizing experience on the natural AL RABI Mountains Trail located at the highest peak of the Eastern mountains on a stunning elevation of 395 meters.
The earthly hiking trail is also home to Al Rabi Tower which is the primary and foremost Tower of series of watch towers along the mountains.
The tower was built in the 1915 A.D. and now welcomes public access with breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the city of Khorfakkan as well as the landmarks blend seamlessly with the sea horizon.
- Al Rabi Tower
- United Arab Emirates | AE
3km Khorfakkan Trail Run
- 3 km
AED 105.00 Register | 07:30 3km Virtual Run (UAE)
- 3 km
AED 105.00 Register | 07:30 3km Virtual Run (GCC)
- 3 km
AED 141.75 Register | 07:30 3km Virtual Run (International)
- 3 km
AED 204.75 Register | 07:30
- Registration open
- Thu. 12 Nov. 2020 19:00
- Registration close
- Tue. 8 Dec. 2020 or sooner if the event is fully-booked.
- Individual athletes
- E-certificate, Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Timing
- Refund policy
- Athletes have the option to protect fees for unforeseen and outside of control cancellations.
- Race information
- Race pack collection
- Same race day, start from 6:00 am.
Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check In on the morning of the race.
Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with timing chip attached
Course / track / circuit
- Support stations
- Refreshment and support stations available along the route
- 6:00 AM - Race Check In Opens.
- 7:10 AM - Race Check In closes.
- 7:20 AM - Run briefing \ warm up.
- 7:30 AM – Race Starts (Wave of 5 every minute)
- 10:00 AM - Awards ceremony
- 10:30 AM – Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge 2020 ends.
- Spectators area(s)
- Only on start location, spectators are Not allowed to enter the route
Facilities & services
- Registered Nurse and / or Emergency Medical services present.
Timing & certification
- Automated timing
- Electronic certificates
- Finisher & Finalists medals