Fri10Dec20217:00 AMAL RABI https://goo.gl/maps/WHv3VSEysNuLbrsi6
Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge 2021The third edition of Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge returns, the most famous sporting event on The beautiful East Coast, Khorfakkan City. This year you can participate physically or virtual.
This event is exclusively created for the adventurous soul eager to unravel the unknown.
Join us in experiencing pristine secrets of the exclusive city of Khorfakkan, set on virgin territories where you can see Khorfakkan city and the unique coast and beautiful secret beaches.
The Khorfakkan Mountain Challenge guarantees a mesmerizing experience on the natural AL RABI Mountains Trail located at the highest peak of the Eastern mountains on a stunning elevation of 395 meters.
The earthly hiking trail is also home to Al Rabi Tower which is the primary and foremost Tower of series of watch towers along the mountains.
The tower was built in the 1915 A.D. and now welcomes public access with breathtaking panoramic views overlooking the city of Khorfakkan as well as the landmarks blend seamlessly with the sea horizon.
- Khorfakkan ,Sharjah ,UAE
- Al Rabi Tower St
- Khawr Fakkan
- United Arab Emirates | AE
3km Race - 7:00 AM
- 3 km
AED 89.25 | 07:00 3km Fun - 3:30 PM
- 3 km
AED 50.00 | 15:30 Virtual 3km Run (UAE medal delivery) افتراضي
- 3 km
AED 89.25 | 00:00 Virtual 3km Run (GCC medal delivery) افتراضي
- 3 km
AED 141.75 | 00:00 Virtual 3km Run (Int'l medal delivery) افتراضي
- 3 km
AED 204.75 | 00:00
- Registration open
- Sun. 1 Aug. 2021
- Registration close
- Tue. 7 Dec. 2021 or sooner if the event is fully-booked.
- Individual athletes
- Medal, Photo Service or Download, Refreshments, Automated Timing, Electronic Certificate.
- Refund policy
Athletes have the option to protect fees for unforeseen and outside of control cancellations.
- Race information
- Race pack collection
- Same race day, start from 6:30 am.
Race numbers will be emailed to all runners and will also be on show at Race Check In on the morning of the race.
Once you know your race number, proceed directly to your respective Bib collection desk and collect your Bib # with timing chip attached
- Transport to start
- Transport from finish
Course / track / circuit
- Support stations
- Refreshment and support stations available along the route
- First 350 meters sharp uphill on the road 2650 meters trail route in the mountain Finish line at the top Go back to start line slowly and give priority to runners who are still didn't reach the finish line!
- Spectators area(s)
- Only on start/finish line, spectators are not allowed to enter the route
Facilities & services
- Registered Nurse and / or Emergency Medical services present.
- Changing rooms
- Race day program: (Only for race category)
5:26 Al Fajer prayer time
6:30 Bib number distribution
7:00 Race waves start
7:30 Race waves end
8:30 Awards ceremony
9:00 Cut-off time
برنامج السباق: (فقط لفئة المنافسة)
5:26 أذان الفجر
6:30 بدء توزيع الأرقام
7:00 بدء انطلاقات السباق
7:30 نهاية انطلاقات السباق
8:30 بدء مراسم التتويج
9:00 نهاية السباق
Timing & certification
- Automated timing
for the physical race only
- Electronic certificates
- Finisher & Finalists medals
Finalists medal for physical race only